* 2 ports allows two people to access the box at the same time as the automated attendant
* Provides 2 hours of voice message storage (expandable to 4 hours)
* Can be programmed to list different departments and route incoming calls
* Flash RAM based system
* Non-Volatile Memory (retains memory in power outages)
* Supports Port Service and Trunk Services
Please note: for the KX-TVS50 versions 1 and 2 Panasonic added Trunk Service capabilities. Revision 0 does not have this capability, however.
* System prompts in English
* Improved Sound Quality
* Supports up to 32 mailboxes with up to 100 messages each
* Intercom Paging
In the box: One KX-TVS50 Voice Processing System V.2 (including the little snap-on cover with screw as in the photo). It does not include the programming software.
Product Condition: We have tested the product and set it back to factory default.
Cosmetic Condition: Normal use. It may have scratches from reasonable use. The plastic also may be yellowed.
Note: You will probably need to have a technician program this for you. A technician would use a null modem cable and a free serial port on his computer. We have also created a YouTube instructional video to help walk you through how to connect your KX-TVS Voice Processor to your computer for programming: Panasonic KX-TVS Programming Instructional Video.
|Similar To:||KX-TVS75, KX-TVS100, KX-TVS125, KX-TVS200, KX-TVS300|
|Compatible With:||KX-TD308, KX-TD816, KX-TD1232, KX-TA624, KX-TA824|
|Condition|| #4 - Normal Use|