The VTX1000 Conference Phone will work the same as a single-line telephone typical to most households that works on a landline. Most analog or digital hybrid systems can operate a single-line telephone. If you are unsure whether this Polycom will work on your system, try a single-line telephone on any extension (you will have to dial 9 to get an outside line).
Polycom VTX1000 Conference Phone Product Features:
• Noise reduction technology automatically minimizes PC, projector, and HVAC sounds
• Automatic mic selection – only one mic is on at a time to remove “in the well” sound
• Independent microphone, echo-cancelled channels that optimize to their individual environment for better sound
• Extension mics provide even greater room coverage for larger rooms (sold separately)
• Subwoofer for audio extension down to 80 Hz, which provides clearer, life like sound (sold separately)
In the Box: One Polycom SoundStation (2201-07142-001), Interface Module/Power supply with cables.
Product Condition: #2 Condition Category - NEARLY NEW. A casual observer may mistake this for a new phone. Any surface wear will be minimal.The product has been tested and everything works perfectly. Includes Power Supply
|Phone Series||SoundStation VTX|
|Condition|| #2 - Nearly New|
|Dimensions||Size (L x W x H)
• 14.5 x 12.25 x 2.5 in
(36.8 x 31.1 x 6.4 cm)